Airtel Mpls Vpn Service Providers in Mangalore - For more details contact: +919035020041
A key trend in the connectivity space over the last year was the escalation of Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) based VPN. With the evolution of multi-protocol label switching, virtual private networks are poised to herald a radical shift in the world of network computing. MPLS VPN became a preferred choice over frame relay. Another trend over the last year was that most enterprises focused on creating highly agile and redundant networks, where MPLS VPN emerged as a trusted WAN connectivity option.
Airtel Introduces Managed Enterprise Network services over MPLS platform, promising to bring down cost, increase reliability and scalability, which were often missing in legacy networks. Addition to this lower latency, minimum packet loss, easier provisioning, high security and bandwidth prioritization made MPLS VPN popular among enterprise domain.
How it Works
In today’s communication dependent business environment secure and reliable information is pivotal to success. The advent of new technologies has reduced communication barriers globally by interconnecting enterprises with leased lines, providing a clear channel between two end points.
- A wide choice of bandwidths, from 64 Kbps to 100 Mbps.
- End-to-end connectivity, including a Airtel-owned-and-operated last mile network.
- International connectivity through two different routes — trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific.
- Access technology independent.
- Choice of interface: G.703, V.35 or Ethernet.
- SLA - based service.
- Bundled IP addresses, SMTP mail relay and DNS service.
- Extensive coverage across all the major cities in India.
- Round-the-clock helpdesk.